Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Stupid Dream

This morning i had a stupid dream,
The dream will never come true,
but I LIKE the dream so much...

First and the foremost, the dream included two girls
1st girl : the girl i love
2nd girl : girl who love me
lol...is that funny.....

The story begin
the girl who love me and i were going to a dancing show.
fortunately i saw the girl i love dancing on the dance floor
but beside me was the the girl who love me

than.........most of the unimportant thing i had forget...sry..

the climax part start with
the girl who love me came down from the stage and walk to me than talk to me that
: "I went to learn this dancing is because of you"
i was shocked when i heard it
than we having lunch together , movie together and i was leave the girl who love me
and the girls i love was willing do whatever i wish.....
but i ignore...(dame stupid that time)


if not mistaken , i remember that
on that time i was thinking about the girls who love me...
that time the weather was raining
i took the umbrella and walk back with her
..............................
this is what i remember before i awake

i know this is a stupid and terrible dream
but i really hope that it could happen in the real life


i have some words to the 2 girls
1st girls : Now you still dont knw i love you,
but 1 day i m sure that you will know what i am thinking about.
i will never give up.
2nd girls : I know you love me ,
i got a little bit love you also ,
but i love the 1st girl more than you.
SRY very SRY

this post i think both of the girls will not see
but i really hope they can knw what i am thinking about them.

No comments: